We inform you of changes course and schedules that will be implemented as from 29 June 2015
on line 110 Menton - Monaco - Nice Airport:
For all useful information, thank you to contact the N° 0 800 06 01 06
- Deleting the service Fontvieille
- Deleting 05:30 departure from Menton GR
- From Monday to Friday, adding a departure from the airport to Menton at 22:00
- The departure airport to Menton 21:15 to 21:00 will be shifted
: Thiers, Vento, La Madone, Madone Parc, les Plages, Churchill, la Dragonnière, 2ème Escalier, Monte Carlo Beach, ainsi que La Roseraie, Stade Louis II, Fontvieille Albert II.
: Casino (Menton), Place d'Armes (Menton) et Massolin (Roquebrune Cap Martin).
A direct, non-stop shuttle bus :
- An Express motorway link.
- Operated on behalf of the Conseil Général des Alpes-Maritimes (regular lines 110, 210 and 250).
- A competitive journey time (less than 30 minutes to get to Monaco, 45 minutes for Cannes and Golfe-Juan).
- Buses every half an hour!
A regular and reliable service :
- All services operate to and from the city centres.
- Direct, non-stop route.
- No need to worry about missing your flight.
A frequent service, all day long, throughout the year :
- Departures 7 days a week.
- Extensive hours: from 7.00 am to 9.00 pm**.
NICE AIRPORT - CANNES
NICE AIRPORT - MONACO MENTON
NICE AIRPORT - GOLFE JUAN
** The time chosen for travel is for information purposes only and has no impact on the validity
of your ticket.
Online booking is only available for single and return tickets.
Please keep yourself updated about any travel disruptions likely to affect the dates of your trip.