Presentation of the service and lines :
A direct non-stop shuttle :
- An express link by motorway
- A regular line operated on behalf of the Conseil Général des Alpes-Maritimes.
- A particularly competitive journey time (less than 30 minutes to get to Monaco, 45 minutes for Cannes or Golfe Juan).
- A bus every half hour !
- A regularly increasing number of passengers (280,000 transfers made in 2008).
- Well-known with regular customers (Conventions, Festival de Cannes, etc.)
A regular and reliable service :
- In the centre of towns (all the main hotels, businesses and centres connecting the urban services with the towns served).
- Direct trip (no connections).
- No fear of missing your plane.
A regular service all day long and throughout the year :
- Departures 7 days a week.
- A very wide time slot from 7.00 am to 9.00 pm.
Bus presentation :
Our vehicles are essentially vehicles equipped IRISBUS to allow all of our customers traveling in seats, air conditioned, with large bunkers. Each seat features a compartment in addition to higher for hand luggage. Individual adjustment of ventilation allows everyone to travel in conditions that are agreeable.
Our services :
Modern (no more than 3 years old) and comfortable coaches :
- Dressing of the vehicle allowing quick recognition of the service.
- A Quality of service recognized and appreciated
VIP service and welcome :
- Care and removal of the luggage by our driver
- Bilingual driver who knows his line well
- Information and sale of tickets in the airport. T1 : Gate A0 - T2 : between gates A1 and A2.
- Safe and reserved bus terminal
- Waiting lounge to relax in
- Seat guaranteed (a very comfortable trip)
- A large number of regular customers
- Highly recommended by word of mouth
An attractive price
- A price grid adapted to the needs of each traveller with a minimum price per trip of €20 for the 110 and 210 bus lines and 10 € for the 250 bus line.
- A sliding scale of charges is possible, particularly for businesses.
- Savings on parking costs.